Monday, July 27, 2009

A Big Thank You!


Will and his new brother Owen are officially in love! Will is so cute with him. He calls him Buddy all the time because that is what he hears Steven call him. It is adorable. Whenever Owen is on the floor with some "awake time" (this is rare) Will will lie down beside him and pet his head, give him kisses, and laugh at all of his baby sounds Owen makes. I know the time will come when he is not so interested in him, but right now I am loving how much he adores him!

A HUGE thank you goes out to all of our friends and family for the help they have given us this past week. I know I could have done it without everyone, but who would want to do that, right? I am so thankful for all the meals, babysitting, and people coming over just so that I can lie down and rest. Everyone has been such a blessing to our family!

Ava also got to come to the hospital to see her new cousin. She has been asking me for about a week when she could hold him, kiss him, if she could feed him a bottle, and when she could come visit me in the hospital. She is so precious with him. This is a picture taken by my sister of Will and Ava walking through the hospital. We like to call it "Ava welcoming Will into the Big Brother, Big Sister club!"

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the relationship develop between your kids is the best part of having two. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete