Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Today did not start off with a bang! It started with pancakes. Jackie is being her usual self...going non stop cleaning, laundry, picking up toys, cooking lunch. Aubree and Will played outside in the rain and then of course wanted to come inside every 5 minutes. I guess it's a good thing Jackie is not cleaning the floors till tomorrow. We are going over to Jackie's parents house tonight for dinner and to launch fireworks. Hopefully Will can overcome his fear of the fireworks and play with one of the sparklers we got him. Should be fun.

On another note, I haven't blogged about the table I built for my parents and for our back patio. Here are a couple pictures below of them. I cut the legs myself from a Pecan tree, shaved off the bark and sanded them down. The tops are large flagstone pieces. We are enjoying the one for our back patio.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting tables, Steven. good job! And don't worry about Will's fear of fireworks. I literally just now am able to fully enjoy sparklers on the 4th of july. :) He'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete