Thursday, July 9, 2009

More 4th of July


4th of July went off without a baby!!! I didn't want to have Owen that early anyways, right? We all went to Mom and Dad's house for the annual cookout and fireworks on the driveway. Not the cookout....just the fireworks! We all ate too much, had way too many leftovers, and stayed outside until we were disgustingly hot and sweaty! Will did not enjoy the fireworks too much. In fact, he was petrified of them! Last year he liked them, so I thought we were home free. This year, he is a little older and realizes what is going on so he was more scared. That is all I could think it was. Even sitting on my lap, which normally solves all problems, was not a solution this night. He was forever saying, "Fire get me!" He thinks because they are loud they are bound to jump in his lap and remove fingers, toes, or whatever else! He had to go inside with Nini and watch Curious George. Apart from me, that solves everything too!:) Here are a few more pictures of our Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment