Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tuesday is the Big Day!

Tuesday it is! I found out today that I will be able to go in on Tuesday to have our next and last son! It was questionable before today because I am clearly getting larger (see above posted picture) but my body was not doing what it should have been doing in order to go into labor. Well....that is no longer. We have been praying all week for my body to begin to do the necessary steps and it did. Thank you Jesus! My doctor said he would not be surprised if it happened before Tuesday, but I would since I don't ever seem to go into labor naturally. Either way you slice it...I know I will have a new son to hold and love by Tuesday, July 21st. Amen brother!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! i can't wait to see pictures! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be like me and go into labor 5 hours before you are supposed to be induced!

    ReplyDelete