Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little of Will


A lot of our posts recently have been about the new addition. I thought Will deserved one of his own this week. He has been such a GREAT big brother. I could not have asked for an easier and better transition than what it has been. Yes, there has been a little drama (this is to be expected with a new baby and a 2 1/2 year old!)

Steven has done great doing a few more special "daddy things" with Will while I have been busy tending to Owen. Right now they are at the pool spending some quality time together, while Owen is napping. This is the ONLY reason why I have time to post right now:)

The other day I was walking around the house and I heard this strange sound. I walk down the hall and find Will decked out in daddy's shoes. He had been following me and walking around attempting to get my attention. I don't think he talked to me because he was too deeply thinking about walking and not falling. I had to run and get the camera and have him pose wearing his new shoes. He thought this was so funny and talked about daddy's shoes the rest of the night!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in those shoes! You and Steven have produced one good lookin' little man. :)

    ReplyDelete