Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OOPS!


Due to Owen and Will deciding this is the EXACT moment they both wanted to wake up from naptime, this will not be a long blog! I just wanted to quickly post what I did to Steven's hair this weekend. Big oops! The clippers finally broke down (after 8 years of wear and tear) right during his cut. Double oops! He demanded he throw a hat on and go buy new clippers immediately! It ended up still being a bad deal and I had to shave his head because the new clippers did not work like the old ones did and I ended up messing up his hair even worse during the blending stage. I am not a professional here people, nor have I ever claimed to be! I like his hair shaved. It reminds me of all the military years. This is probably why Steven hates it. He doesn't like to be reminded of those military years. Triple oops! I think he still loves me though:)

1 comment:

  1. How funny! This is still better than what I think I'd be able to do with a pair of clippers.

    ReplyDelete