Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday

What's up readers! By the way, my son is so cute. If you disagree than you are an idiot. Anyone in the Tulsa area, the big Home and Garden show is coming up and I want you to come out and see us there. Jackie and my favorite mother in law are working it for the first time this year and they are both super excited :)

I'm going to smoke some pork spare ribs tonight and invite our neighbor's over. I've made them once before and everyone said they liked them but I thought they could have cooked just a little longer.

Does anyone else do a blog? There is only so much you can put into one of these things on a daily basis. I could talk about what Will did for the day but that mainly consists of pulling out all his toys and Jackie picking them up. On the next blog I'm going to describe what we did in one sentence and that is going to be the blog for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment