Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Day

In one week from today we leave for our ski trip. I'm pumped to be able to go this year. I love skiing. We're going to Wolf Creek. I've been checking on temps and they have been in the low 50's to high 40's which is crazy warm for skiing. I'm going to get so sunburned!

Jackie is excited too even though she will not get to ski this year. She is planning on bringing lots of books and magazines to read, sitting by the fire, and just relaxing. This will be one of the last time she can truly relax before the joys of two kids set in!

We have been playing outside a lot this week since the weather has been so nice. Jackie and Will will play again today outside after they get back from the Dr. Jackie is going for her 5 month check up for Owen. I can't believe he will be here in 4 short months. Crazy!

Have a good day everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment