Sunday, March 8, 2009

Relaxation Day


We didn't do much today. We went to church Saturday night so we could sleep in Sunday morning. Will actually did sleep in. We had Kyle and Mel over for lunch. I made ribs again. Will and I put together a horse swing for the play set this morning. He's not actually much help. He just likes to mess with my tools and probably actually thinks he is helping. Jackie and Will went to the new Target in Broken Arrow tonight and Jackie said there was this little girl about 3 years old crying and whining. They were standing looking at something next to the little girl and her mom and Will looked over at the girl put his hand up to his mouth and said "Shhh". Kids are so funny. After this week our blogging might go down hill. We tend to get very busy after the Home and Garden show so I might forget to write on our blog. Not that I forget much anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment