Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Owen is "The David"






 Owen being true to form Owen had to show me a scratch the other day on his back.  I told him I would look after I got out of the shower.  Big mistake.  He took that 7 minutes of freedom to show me his "scratch" as only Owen can.  This is exactly how I found him when I exited the shower.  He had stripped himself of all clothing (for who knows what reasons) and climbed on top of the counter to sneak a peek himself of this dreaded laceration.  I could hardly even see the thing.  Seriously.  I snapped a picture because it is not everyday you see a naked 3 1/2 year old standing on top of your sink:)  I showed my mom and dad the picture and they immediately said it made them think of this guy.  I couldn't agree more....except for one noticeable smaller area on Owen that hasn't matured to David status let.  I'll let you figure that one out.

On a completely different note (and probably shoud be another blog all together but I am too lazy)...I would like to introduce to you my Boot Camp class.  This class has grown by leaps and bounds since I began last summer.  I think that is quite a group of ladies that willingly get out of bed while it is still dark and freezing.  We come hang out and sweat to death for the better part of an hour.  We support each other, encourage, and push each other physically, mentally, and spiritually.  I don't enjoy working out.  I really don't enjoy it at 5am, but these girls make it worth it and I am so very thankful for them!




No comments:

Post a Comment