Tuesday, April 6, 2010

T-Ball Star

Will...my little T-Baller! When I say little, I mean it. He is the smallest and youngest one on the team. He NEVER gives up though. He plays and tries and might not always hit the ball, catch the ball, or be the best but he gives 100% and as his mom, that makes me very proud of him. Sometimes though, he would rather take a breather and be a normal 3 year old boy. I think he got tired of "fielding" here and decided to pick grass instead. These are all 3 and 4 year olds, some girls, some boys....needless to say he doesn't see too much action out there:) Here are a few more shots I took of his first game.

Did anyone happen to notice how you can't even see his eyes when he is running? Talk about determination to get to that home base!!!





Will also had his very own cheering section at his game this weekend. His Momma, Daddy, Nini, Aunt and Uncle Angela and Joe, and cousins Emma and Ava were there. Ava made a sign for Will and proudly displayed it the whole game. She was so excited to be his little cheerleader while he was batting, outfielding, running, sitting in the dugout....the list goes on and on. She did a great job and I was appreciative of her support for my little one!

Of course, snack time was the biggest highlight of the game. This time the snack was Capri-Sun's to wash down the Chips A Hoy Cookies. Yummy:)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this reminds me of growing up SO MUCH! My sister and I were always in t-ball, then softball. And that picture of Will and Ava is to die for. How cuuute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is so athletic. He may be the smallest and youngest, but I bet he's also one of their best players. Time will tell. Cute Post!

    ReplyDelete