Friday, April 9, 2010

Ollie's



Last night we went to Ollie's with some of our good friends. They have a little boy the same age as Will, they both love trains, and my friend Amanda had heard that we had to take our little ones here! Boy, did these boys love it:) Owen really only cared about the mashed potatoes as you can see in the picture! It was funny seeing Owen almost breaking his neck to watch the trains running above his head. He was interested in that!

As soon as we pulled up Will saw the train outside. He crawled into it and of course Momma wanted a picture taken! He had to get in it again on the way out. He and Mason loved crawling around in and on it!

As we were leaving we had Amanda snap an updated picture of us by a railroad crossing sign. I don't even know for sure but I don't think you can even see the sign, but it's there. I realized I hadn't updated our family picture on my blog since around Halloween when we took a picture at the Pumpkin Patch. I am finally doing that now!


To all you mom's out there....if you have boys (or girls) that are interested in trains I would highly recommend you make the drive out to West Tulsa and go to Ollie's. It is worth the drive and the chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, all day breakfast, chocolate shakes, cherry vanilla pepsi's, and homemade pies don't make it half bad either:)

2 comments:

  1. Of course we had a blast with you guys! It was fun seeing the boys so excited. However, my stomach was killing me last night from eating al that greasy food. Would I do it again though? OF COURSE! It was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute glasses, jack. Did you lose your contacts?? :)

    ReplyDelete