Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picasso Drives a Power Wheel



My little Picasso at work! He sure does enjoy sidewalk chalk. I wonder if Picasso had that when he was a little one? He creates some wonderful masterpieces. Yesterday he decided to get as dirty as I think I have ever seen him. This picture doesn't really do him justice. He had chalk in his hair, nose, eyes, nose, ears, fingernails, all over his clothes, his shoes, socks, etc. I think you get the picture:)

Nini and Pappy purchased a new Power Wheel vehicle for their house. He was on this thing almost the whole night except for the few minutes we MADE him eat and then the time he spent drawing with chalk. He thought he was pretty cool how he could ride it and be in control. He wanted to take his brother for a spin, so I strapped in my little one and off he went. Owen loved it too!


My little bald eagle looked so cute from behind that we couldn't help but snap a photo:)






No comments:

Post a Comment