Monday, February 16, 2015

Amputation Memories

Pictures are so wonderful for helping you remember people, places, and things.  Some pictures are even more great (specifically when they involve your children).  I'm gonna say here in advance that I think Will's basketball team picture is good and nothing really stands out in it to me.  Owen's, on the other hand, makes me laugh so hard.  Two things: 1. Almost every child looks like their arms are amputated because of how the photographer made them all put their arms behind their backs.  I'm not sure why they made them do that as that is not a NORMAL position for a person to stand in.  Maybe my photographer friends can clue me in?  Also, Owen is on the end so I think it makes his left arm amputation even more pronounced.
2.  Owen plays basketball this season with his cousin Jack.  Cousin Jack is standing two down from the left of Owen.  Jack, for some reason, is looking at some imaginary object up over everyone else's vision.  He is the only child looking up there and we have no clue what he was staring at.  So funny!  I love memories around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment