Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Might be Crazy....



Call me crazy because I probably am.  I will be 34 and running my first Half Marathon.  My friends in boot camp have really pushed me this past year to look further than I think I can go.  To be stronger than I think I am.  34 is just a number and I want to believe that.  I think accomplishing this goal (for me) will truly make me feel that.  I realize this goal will not be met until November of this year, but when it comes I will be ready. I have to believe that.  I have to trust that I can do this physically, emotionally, mentally.  I will be there.  What are your goals?  Are you reaching them?  Do you need help and encouragement?  Message me about boot camp.  It can get you there!!!  5:30 am workouts are not ideal for sleeping beauties (like myself) but I am so glad I am a part of such a great support group.  You can be too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment