Friday, February 1, 2013

Just Call Him Kotex


Let me preface this picture with a little background first.  Here was the situation....

Every day Owen and I kill some time in the car waiting for big brother to get out of school.  Yesterday we were waiting just like normal.  I allow Owen to get out of his seat and move around while we are waiting.  He was sitting in the back row with his headphones on quietly watching a Curious George.  Little did I know he was hiding his very own special find:)  

During some point in our 15 minute wait period he had climbed around to the passenger door (in the side compartment) and found my stash of emergency female items.  He quickly (because I didn't even see him do it) grabbed a tampon and crawled back to his seat.  5 minutes later I turn around to see this....

  


Oh Geez!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment