Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Sweet Boys



Oh, how I love my boys.  God made me a boy mom and at first I was a little sad that there would never be any pink in the Kueny house.  Now, I can't see it any other way.  Blue rules:)  

Yesterday morning this was the sight I walked into from getting home from boot camp.  Seriously, this was not posed.  The boys were sitting on the couch watching "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" and cuddling each other.  Heart melting.  Insert swoon here....

They always love each other in the mornings and then by bedtime Will is done with his brother.  No more patience, no more cuddles, no more love.  I am so thankful that each morning it starts back over with them and they truly love each other.  

Thank you Jesus for all the boys in my life you have blessed me with.  I will never be jealous of people with daughters because this is who God chose for me to be their parents and they are mine.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment