Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Bunch of Randomness

These last few weeks have been so incredibly busy. I am basically a single mom now at least until the hit of Spring dies down. Steven has worked 60 plus hours for 3 weeks now! This means I am home with the boys/neighbor children every day of the week. I also am now watching a newborn (4 weeks old) for about 30 hours a week. More on that on a later post.

Last week Will had the opportunity to play with some of his best friends, Aubree and Paxton since they were home on Spring Break. Many days are spent outside, many in my house, many in their house, and sometimes I find them just like this:

Aubree and Will asked to watch a movie and for some reason they are ALL very into watching the movie in my bed as opposed to the living room. I started the movie, walked away for a few minutes, and then went back in to check on them (they were terribly quiet) and this is how I found all of them. My bad WAS made before all this went down. They decided to unmake the bed, climb in and get toasty, and finish the movie. Fun times!

This week the boys and I went for an outing to find Owen a purple shirt. Not too hard I thought for this time of the year. Spring, Easter...surely I can find a shirt with purple on it for Owen for a wedding next week. NOT! 5, count them 5, stores later with both boys in tow and way past nap time for Owen I found the dumb purple shirt at Old Navy. This was the store I originally thought that I should go first. But no, I tried Marshall's, Target, Kohl's, and Carter's before hand. No bueno. On the way into Old Navy Will commented on the Oklahoma Redbud's. Yes, he called them just that. I loves that they are called Redbud's but are actually purple right now. We stopped to take a picture until the beautiful state tree. Another Momma saw me taking Will's picture so she was nice enough to stop and take all of us under the tree. Here was the finished product:

And now introducing the newest member of Owen's closet...I thought you might want to catch a special sneak peek at his new shirt soon to be worn at Uncle Joey's wedding. He sure will look studly in this purple/white linen shirt. He better look studly after 5 stores, 2 kids, and who knows how much money on gas!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you. Come live with me until the Busy Season is over.

    ReplyDelete