Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Truck Trouble


I left the house this morning and got about 4 miles down the road. I started hearing this rattling sound coming from the engine (that can never be good) and then all of the sudden I lost power steering and my engine immediately overheated. I managed to limp my truck into a Walgreen's parking lot. I opened my hood and there was the problem. My serpentine belt shredded. For all of you that don't know what that is, it basically means your car won't run without it. It turns out that it's only a $50 part and I've got a friend that is going to help me replace it. Whew!

Jackie did a little research this morning on Insomnia. We're thinking that Will might already have it. He woke up this morning at about 3:30 am and didn't fall back to sleep till almost 6:00 am. So I woke up this morning and made my coffee extra strong and had 2 cups. I also had a coconut donut that Angela gave us. Thanks Angela.

3 comments:

  1. I do not, not, not know how you could even stay up that long. God must have known that I LOOOOOOOVE my sleep, because there is no way I could survive nights like the two of you have! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't have insomnia. He knows that you will get up with him so he's going to keep getting up. Sophie did this for a few nights. I would check on her before bed or go in to get Lola and she would be in the closet wearing all kinds of crazy stuff. I put her back to bed, told her if she got out again she'd get a spanking and she got 3 spankings, over 3 nights and her "insomnia" was cured!

    ReplyDelete