Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweet Babies


This blog is for my sister....I am sure she will cry:) I just love this picture and anytime I see it it makes me think about the miracle of birth. Yes, I know I am pregnant right now but really this has nothing to do with how I feel about this subject. You can not look at this picture and argue that life is not precious and LIFE in the womb. It makes me sick when people just call babies "fetus". This pictures truly represents human interaction, never mind the fact that this little boy is only 21 weeks in utereo when taken. I think this one picture sums up the importance of life and how this doctor must have felt when he was working on this precious soul and out popped such a little hand! I can't imagine how I would have felt if in this position. Seeing this really makes me want to hold my little Owen even sooner and makes me just a tad more patient when he is kicking and punching me like a crazy man. Thank you Lord for the miracle of sweet babies!

1 comment:

  1. I love babies. I cant quit staring at this picture. Such a miracle.

    ReplyDelete