Monday, January 23, 2012

My Monday McDonald's Date


I know I have haters. I know there are those Mom's out there that would never allow their children to eat at McDonald's. I know there are those that gasp at the "germs" and "grossness" of the playground I allow Owen to play at on certain Monday mornings. But, he is my little boy and won't be little for long. I have Monday mornings with him to go to the library and pick up big brother from school. Some Monday mornings I need to kill a little time, so this morning I took him to McDonald's to indulge in an Egg McMuffin (gasp here Mom's) and to help me drink my Mocha Frappe. I realize it's not the most healthy, but I also don't believe by him eating 3/4 of a muffin I am killing my child. Also, on that note I did wash his hands and sanitize after he played. What else can ya do??? He had a blast, had a full belly, met new "friends", and loved on his Momma. I enjoyed it tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment