Monday, August 9, 2010

Gotta Get Me Some Joyce!


This weekend at our church Pastor preached on being cleansed, having a clean spirit, surrounding yourself with clean people, and getting into the Word to stay cleansed. Joyce Meyer immediately came to my mind. I love listening and learning from her. She is such an example to women and men how to live the kind of life that Jesus wants us to live. She is easy to understand, applicable to my life, and on almost around the clock and on all channels:)

Being a mom to two little ones makes it difficult sometimes to carve out time for myself and for God. Thank you to COTM this weekend for teaching and showing me how to become a better momma, wife, sister, and daughter. I have to take care of myself spiritually before I can be anything to anyone else.

Now...only if I could get myself on that treadmill! Maybe with a little Joyce going at the same time......

2 comments:

  1. Amen to pretty much everything you just said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to listen to Joyce's podcasts while on the elliptical machine!

    ReplyDelete