Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Little Man


Well, he did it! Owen has now lived one whole year in this here world:) Sometimes, I can't believe it myself! I truly do not enjoy the newborn/baby stage all that much. I know that might sound cold of me, but these ages are not what I find enjoyable. Owen, though, has made me rethink that statement. He is completely and totally one of the easiest most carefree, loving, caring baby anyone could ask for. He makes me smile on a daily basis, he loves his brother unconditionally, and adores his parents fully! He makes my heart sing (okay, that sounded like Kai Lan for mom's out there)!

We went to Nini and Pappy's house tonight for his birthday. His actual party is this weekend so his Daddy can be in attendance. N and P will be out of town for their anniversary (happy anniversary Mom and Dad!) so they invited us over tonight to do some special things for Owen. He got a birthday gift (that his brother promptly opened for him) and a treat of a birthday dessert. He devoured that thing:)



The boys love playing with their Pappy. He fills in for Daddy when Daddy is gone on trips. Here they are taking a shot together right before we left. This was taken after the boys and Pappy had played "bed" for a good 15 minutes. Those of you who don't know what "bed" is...it is just boys being boys being thrown around, tickled, tackled, and everything in between. Owen gets in there and takes part just like he is a grown boy. He has no fear.

This picture leads me to what happens to my boys once they leave......

7:45pm, sun blaring on them both...knocked out cold! Thank you for the festivities Nini and Pappy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my precious little man, Owen Michael Kueny!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jackie, This is one of the cutest posts I've seen. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the sleeping pic. Just priceless!

    ReplyDelete