Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 Years and 4 Months


Will is going to officially be 3 next week I can not believe it! On the other hand, my "baby" is beginning to not be too much of a baby anymore. He is 4 months next week as well! Owen's biggest accomplishment this week is that he has learned how to roll from his back to his tummy. Once he is on his tummy, he has no idea what to do and wants his Momma to come rescue him quickly:) Will is still the same. Any kind of ball, sport, show on Nickelodeon, or puzzle will entertain him for the whole of the day! Next week I will be posting some pics of my favorite decorating holiday. I am just waiting to get Owen's stocking hung and then I will finish the decorating and do some yuletide blogging!!! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment