Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dress Up?

Can anyone tell that Will dressed himself this day? We were in the middle of potty training (hence the underwear underneath) but then he found an actual diaper of his that HAD to be worn. He woke up this morning, put on his own shoes before even coming out of the room, and asked for cereal. He is a trip. He looked like this for the better part of the day, although eventually I was able to get the diaper off of him. What a busy guy!

On another note....I got my hair done yesterday. That was long overdue! I haven't gone to the salon since about two weeks BEFORE Owen was born. I got my hair a lighter blond, went shorter in the back with it getting longer towards the front (like a slope). I really like it! Here are a couple pictures although I don't know how well you can actually see the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment