Thursday, January 29, 2009

JAN 29

Hello to all of our followers, all two of them. This morning it was cinnamon rolls and Elmo. We made it to Sam's last night. I think we only walked away with 8 items and our total was over $150. That just amazes me. Now we have to go to Wal-Mart today cause we couldn't get everything we needed at Sam's. No more news on Baby Olivia/Owen today. Although Jackie, if it's a girl, wants to name her Olive. What does everyone else think about that name??? I'm not sold yet. Hope your day is going well. Bye.

-Steven

3 comments:

  1. Olive will always remind me of Olive Oil......(Popeye's girlfriend), but that's my generation.
    Olivia is a beautiful name----I'm behind you regardless.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure about Olive, but I LOVE Olivia. Olive would be a cute nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive is great! Yay for unique! :) It really is cute. But so is Olivia. We were just talking about baby names the other night. Poncho was really close to his grandmother, so i thought it might be nice if SOMEDAY we have a girl to combine our grandmother's names. So I asked what her name was. Agnes Gertrude. Well, that's out.

    ReplyDelete