Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday


First off I want to say Happy Birthday to my friend Kyle Richison. I turned 30 last October and Jackie turns 30 in April. Being 30 isn't so bad I guess. Today Jackie and I are hanging around the house. I'll probably work a little in my office and Jackie is going to do a few loads of laundry and do some spot cleaning. Later tonight we are going to go to dinner with Kyle and his wife Melissa at Outback. After that we are going to a birthday party for him at Andy B's bowling alley. I love bowling. Jackie's wonderful parents are going to watch Will for the night, thank you :)

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. Who does everyone think is going to win. By the way if you're not sure who is playing it is the Pittsburg Stealers and Arizona Cardinals. I want the Cardinals to win because Kurt Warner is a bigtime christian and a great player. Well have a great day everyone.

1 comment: