Friday, January 14, 2011

My Love of Dance

I can't dance. I try. I just did not get the incredibly awesome talent of being able to move my body in such a way as you could call grace. Not a chance. I so wish I could. I would do it every day and never complain. My body would complain because I am no longer a spring chicken, but hey, if you could look like this everyday of your life...who would complain?

Last night my cousin took my sister and I to the Broadway show, Burn the Floor. It was awesome! There were a ton of dances that were my "favorite!" I just couldn't decide. Was it the seductive Salsa number or the moving Contemporary piece? Was it the Waltz or the Swing? Too many decisions! All I know is that I wish with every fiber of my being that I could look like and move like a dancer! Who am I kidding though, I am almost 32 years old. It's not gonna happen now! Doesn't this just look like me though????


You know that's me. I got the blonde hair and the handsome man by my side, right? All that's missing are the intense muscles and awesome long legs and firm hard stomach. Okay, I am dreaming again. Stop me!

Oh well, since I am not out of the question all I can do is train up the future dancers/gymnasts of the world. Maybe one day these sweet little girls that I teach can look like the dancers and gymnasts that I so desire to look like:) Work hard girls. I know you're only 5 but work work work because one day you can make some serious money doing what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment