Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Two Loves



My life is centered around my family. Let's face it...isn't that the main goal of a "stay at home mom". I love my "job" but have to say it is the hardest one I have ever had. Anyone who says you don't work has simply NOT stayed at home 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to cater to two children, a husband, and run a household. I am not complaining because this job has rewards far better than any other job I have ever worked. Reward #1: will comes to me and gives me the biggest hug and says, "i wub you momma!" how can you compete with that? Reward #2: will did NOT wet his underwear one time today. it makes me feel as if i am doing something correctly on this mom job. Reward #3: owen giggles and laughs at me when i walk into a room. his gaze falls on me and he gets the happiest, most content look in his eyes. another thing i must be doing correctly on the mom job. Reward #4: my husband loves and appreciates me and all the work i do. he tells me constantly and shows it to me by unconditional love and support and by being the best babysitter in the world when i need to get out and turn back into a normal woman for a few hours:) i love my family and thank god daily for all i get to do for them as a momma and a wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment