Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hodge Podge

This entry is going to be a hodge podge of the things that have been going on this week with our family. Crazy is a good word to explain this week. We haven't been able to go outside much due to the fact that apparently we now live in Seattle and it will NEVER STOP RAINING here. On this day we took a car ride to go get some much needed ice cream. Will has decided he likes to sit on his knees and make police, firetruck, cow, horse, etc. sounds for whatever he is seeing around him. I know it might not be the safest way to travel, but as you will notice he is still buckled in somehow. I thought it was pretty funny when Steven and I had not heard anything in a few minutes, look back and he is out of it. No nap=tired boy even though he doesn't think he requires a nap anymore. Hence the reason he has been going to bed at 8pm every night for two weeks!


On to Owen now. He is growing by leaps and bounds. He officially turned 3 months this week. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Sometimes I am too tired to think 3 months has flown by, but I do think overall it has gone too quickly for my liking. He still looks so much like my dad that it amazes me sometimes. It is like I am holding, feeding, changing, bathing a version of my dad as a baby. Strange!

My life is so crazy, chaotic, and busy right now that sometimes I just flat don't have time to style my hair out of the shower. I know other mom's understand this feeling. On days like this, that would be today, when you exit the shower....step 1-get dressed, step 2-throw some color on your face if you have time, step 3-style your hair. On days like today, step 3 got thrown out the window. These are the days that you are at least a little thankful for some curl and wave that God gave you because you look like you at least TRIED to do something with it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment